£4,100 for 2 nights (approximate)
New England House
Located in Brighton
Great for large groups
14 King Beds
7 Fold-away beds, 14 Sofa Beds
New England House is one of our most popular hen party properties for large groups in the UK, and you will not be disappointed. The property is specified to a very high ‘boutique hotel’ standard whilst being available for private hire, giving guests the space, luxury & facilities of a hotel, yet with the privacy, choice and comfort of a home. The property could not be located better, being within 5 minutes of Brighton’s main nightlife and beach bars.
It is also situated just 5 minutes away from Brighton train station and the famous Brighton Lanes; this property is a conversion of Brighton’s former New England railway maintenance depot. The location is perfect if you and your hen party are arriving by train.
New England House still retains the former railway arches, each angle measuring 5m across and spanning each dining space’s width.
Summary of features to New England House:
– Located in Brighton (BN1) by Brighton Mainline Train Station with secure council parking across the road.
– Seven ensuite bedrooms, each sleeping 4/5 with luxury two-person ‘wet rooms’ & hand made artisan Moroccan glazed tiles
– Top Floor ‘Executive/Bridal Suite’ perfect for the bride-to-be and maid of honour with a ‘wet room’ & 4 people hot tub
– Hand-built solid cedar and granite 11-metre chef’s kitchen & private dining room spanning the property’s entire ground floor. Providing private dining, entertainment, workshop and living space for 35 people.
– All bedroom suites are ‘hen party ready’ with storage for clothing, sofa beds, desk, 40 inch TV and charging ports
– A supermarket is conveniently located 2 minutes away so you and your friends can stock up easily for your hen do weekend.
Your perfect stay awaits…